The vision of International Christian Community is 3-fold:
We exist to help you get in touch with God, others and your divine destiny.
This is in accordance with Jesus’ command to love God with all our hearts, mind, soul, strength and others as ourselves.
• We aspire to do this in the most simplistic and realistic way possible according to the Scriptures.
• We believe in being spiritually natural and naturally spiritual, following Biblical principles.
In order to carry out the above vision, the following are objectives aimed at that target.
1. We want to pattern after the early church as shown in the book of Acts (Acts 2:42-47; Acts 4:32-37), growing in bible knowledge, ministry involvement and character development producing wholistic personal growth.
2. We desire each believer to be grounded in the Scriptures. We encourage every disciple to participate in a Bible based curriculum, such as the “School of Practical Christianity”.
3. We desire each believer to use their God given motivational, spiritual and ministerial gifts to serve God in the church and in their community fulfilling their divine destiny.
4. We desire to see each believer engaged in a home group where there is love, instruction, fellowship and evangelism.
5. We desire to network or partner with like-minded congregations nationally and internationally.
In a consumer society mostly based on capitalistic economic principles, Biblical Economics can easily take backstage, or seem obsolete altogether. Yet, according to Scriptures, Biblical Economics predates our global economy. The author is a theologian and not an economist. He carefully approaches this sensitive, yet vital topic, as seen in the Word of God. Dispelling popular beliefs and understandings, he carefully dissects divine principles, with an underlying message – a devotional relationship with Jesus. Thus, this book is intended to bring us back to the heart of Biblical Economics, which is all about a devotional relationship with God – not rewards.BUY YOUR COPY HERE IN ENGLISH BUY YOUR COPY HERE IN DANISH